Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mud, Excavators, and More Mud

Man! I gotta laugh...
Today, I thought I was being buried alive in my classroom. An excavator started piling muddy rocks and dirt up against my window as I was trying to keep teaching classes. I tried to go home after school and the door leading out of the building opened to a fence....trapped?!! I had to go downstairs in order to leave the building then I had to wade through mud to climb a bank leading to the muddy pavement in order to get to my car....just gotta laugh (especially since I did not fall in the mud on the way)!
Having fun? Yeah, right! Try to find a bathroom in our building (there are none)...trek through to the other buildings and one set has been closed down...so you have to trek upstairs toward the gym to find a restroom...good thing my kidneys have not killed me yet!

Anyway, steady as she goes on the Globaloria front. Students are starting to upload more graphics and are working on their team pages. I just need to push a few of them harder to get them into the "Flash Pool".

to be continued (I'm sure).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive