Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Entertainment or Torture?

Yes, I am thankful for the snow days that we have had. I have been so behind in my classes and grading that I used every second I could the last two days to get caught up. Yippee!! I thought I would never get to the bottom of that 2-ft thick stack of papers. My grading is done and grades have been posted.

...In the meanwhile, my two boys are at home tormenting our poor dog. Of course the boys haven't been too bad. They have kept the driveway plowed and done a few chores here and there. BUT, in their spare time they try to figure out ways to suction-cup bologna to dishes to see the dog try to figure out how to get it off; they put a blanket over her head to see her wandering around trying to get out from under the blanket; and they put their flappy-eared hats on her and take pictures. I think it is time for them to go back to school to give the dog some peace and quiet.

....hee hee....she got the last laugh, though. We set the trash out to be picked up this morning and she got into it (because the trash collection folks never showed up...grrr). The boys had to chase down trash that had blown into the neighbor's field.---Who's laughing now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive