Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Introducing Flash

This time around, flash has come a whole lot easier and has been hilarious to help students. Although I have a small class this year, they are very enthusiastic and ready to jump into anything on the wiki, flash and even in blogging. Yes, you saw it here...they actually like to blog. I hope this doesn't change tomorrow because I have left the students several blog assignments because I cannot be in class with them. On Thursday I have to administer the ACT Plan test to sophomores and thus cannot attend my Globaloria class. This also means they will have to go to another teacher's classroom. In doing this, students will not have access to Flash. We had just gotten started in the mini game and were beginning to make progress by the end of the last class but ran out of time before we could do any of the student uploads. I have left my gracious seniors with several wiki and blogging assignments that they will hopefully get to work on while in the other teacher's classroom. --We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive