Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Well, I have one more day at school to finish out everything for this academic year.  It seems really odd for this year to be done...like the year has flown by in a fog.  I have had a great group of students in every one of my classes and look forward to next year.  In one way I am grateful I will still be teaching chemistry; but in another way, I am sad that I will not be a part of Globaloria.  I have enjoyed working with the Globaloria teachers and staff and I feel that I have learned just as much as my students as I helped them work through the curriculum.  I hope that WVDE supports the Globaloria program and continues to encourage it to grow.  --It is a REAL example of 21st Century Learning and being able to provide STEM and STEAM learning experiences in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive