Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Paper Prototyping Finally Done!

 
Although paper-prototyping should be the easiest part of the program to complete, it seems like it always turns out to be the one that takes us the longest to finish.  Having seniors is constantly a competition for being able to keep them in class versus all the activities they are working on and having to keep up.  I have to say, though, that this year's prototypes are quite creative.  I have loved brainstorming with the students about their ideas and how they have translated those ideas to paper.--I love their art work!

I can now finally say that they have completed their prototypes and have uploaded and embedded them onto their team pages.  Now we can start working on their ideas for the game demos.  Of course, this time will be less intense on the demos for a while so that we can work on the chemistry II integration.  I always feel like I am switching back and forth and cannot quite merge both curricula as well as I would like.--To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive