Thursday, November 03, 2011

You Gotta Laugh....

     In the continuing saga of the GWHS remodel, this week proved to be just as exciting as any other.  As we started the week off with cold temperatures....my room stayed about 55 degrees because the heating unit that supplies my classroom has not been installed yet.  The reason it hasn't been installed yet is that  the portion of the building where it is to go hasn't been completed yet.  I guess the contractors do not realize that winter is coming?  Of course everything is great now because multiple small heaters have been passed around the classrooms in my area to fix the heating situation.  YET....now the GFIs and outlets in my room keep kicking because of the load created by the heaters.  Hmmm....hopefully my computers and printer won't get fried because of the electrical issues.
     Looking on the bright side of things, I am currently getting the computers updated to CS5 with the county technology group's help.  Hopefully on Friday my students will be able to work through the mini game using CS5.  We shall see....who knows....anything could happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive